As described in US privacy and information security law, Personal Information is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. By using our Site, you consent to the collection and use of the information discussed below by Lumina Imaging. Any changes to this policy will be posted to the Site.
Lumina Imaging’s Notice of Privacy Practices is a separate document that governs how medical information about you may be used and disclosed by Lumina Imaging.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit the Site and when do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site, which may include, for example:
- Your name, email address, or other details that you enter into a ‘Contact Us’ form
- Your name, email address, or other details that you enter into an e-mail newsletter subscription form
- Your name, email address, or other details that you enter into a survey or feedback form
How do we use your information?
We may use the information you provide to us in the following ways:
- To allow us to respond to your comments or questions
- To allow us to distribute our newsletter to you
- To allow us to process a survey or feedback form you have submitted
Forms on the Site are intended for general comments, questions and feedback regarding our services. WE DISCOURAGE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS CONCERNING SPECIFIC MEDICAL CONDITIONS OR SPECIFIC MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU DO SO, IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Do we disclose Personal Information to Third-parties?
We may share or disclose your information in the following manner:
- With third-party vendors and service providers that help us with specialized services, including, customer service, email deployment, business analytics, marketing, advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing. These third-party vendors and service providers may not use your information for purposes other than those related to the services they are providing to us
- With our corporate affiliates, including a parent or subsidiary
- To allow us to process a survey or feedback form you have To respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, health, safety, and security of Lumina Imaging, our affiliates, patients, users, or the public
We may partner with Google or other online Advertising services to drive visitors to the Site through google ads, social channels, and other 3rd party sites. Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.